Versa Advanced Services Self Paced (V-ASERV-SP)
The Versa Advanced Services course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the Versa Networks Software Defined Security services that are part of the Versa Operating System (VOS™), and the methods of configuring, managing, and monitoring Secure SD-WAN services through Versa Director and Versa Analytics.
The course puts these concepts into practice with step-by-step, hands-on lab exercises which allow participants to gain conceptual and practical knowledge and skills in the configuration, deployment, administration, and monitoring of the Versa Secure SD-WAN services.
This course is based on VOS 21.2.
- Describe Class of Service features, functions, and role in the network;
- Configure Class of Service, CoS Profiles, queuing and scheduling functions;
- Describe how SD-WAN policy can be used to manage network traffic;
- Configure SD-WAN policy and traffic steering;
- Describe how Versa Networks implements SLA monitoring of transport links;
- Configure and verify SLA probe configuration and SLA monitoring policies and profiles;
- Describe Policy Based Routing;
- Describe the security services available in the Versa Operating System; and
- Configure basic security services and rules.
At the end of this course you will be asked to take a course assessment exam. Upon passing the assessment exam you will be awarded a Course Completion certificate.