This whitepaper will showcase how to configure and verify Versa Basic-NAT feature
Configure NAT Pool
Please note: For MSP accounts you will be configuring CGNAT under respective “Provider” Organization.
- Please provide the name of CGNAT Pool
- Please provide Public IP Address which internal server will be using while accessing Internet resource
- Please do not select Destination/Source Port against Basic-Nat
Configure NAT Rule
- Please specify the appropriate rule name
- Please provide the Internal IP Address associated with the respective Server
- Please choose NAT mode: basic-nat-44 and Select the respective Source Pool
In order to view CGNAT logs:
- Please click “Analytics” tab
- Select Provider Org
- Go to “Logs” → “CGNAT” → “Logs”
Comments are closed.