- Instructor-led course fees are 100% refundable if you cancel your order atleast 10 business days prior to the date of the class.
- Course fees are NOT refundable if you cancel or change the class less than 10 business days prior to the date of the class.
- If you cannot attend the class and you fail to notify Versa Networks prior to the date of the class you will forfeit the entire course fee.
- If you cannot attend the class, you may designated another person to attend the class in your place. Please notify Versa Networks prior to class so that arrangements can be made for your replacement to have access to the required class resources.
- Versa Networks reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class. If a cancellation or reschedule is necessary, Versa Networks will make every effort to notify you at least 10 business days in advance. Unfortunately, last-minute cancellations and rescheduling sometimes require a shorter notification period. Please consider this when making your travel plans. Versa Networks will not, in any way, be held responsible for any costs, including loss of airfare or other transportation costs, hotel expenses, or other damages that you may incur in the event that Versa Networks cancels or reschedules classes. Versa Networks will refund the tuition only.
- On-site training classes cancelled within 10 business days prior to the class start are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Versa Networks Education Services department by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org from registered email address.
- The purchase of on-demand courses and digital only content is non-refundable.
- Shared lab: An environment where multiple students share a common topology, but each student is responsible for configuring and maintaining their own device
- Independent lab: An environment where each student is placed in an independent environment and is responsible for configuring and maintaining all devices in the environment.
While it’s impossible for Versa Networks to determine whether you are ready to participate in a course, we can provide some basic guidelines to help YOU decide whether you are ready for a course. Each course has a list of recommended pre-requisites to help you understand and manage class expectations based on the level of knowledge presented in the class or course. This is done to benefit the instructor, you, and the other students to ensure that the concepts presented in the course can be better understood by the students. We ask that prospective students determine whether they meet the minimum pre-requisite knowledge and experience prior to registering for a class, as a certain level of understanding and competency is expected from students.