Versa Advanced Security (V-ASEC)
9 Seats Available
The Versa Advanced SD-Security course is a 4 day Instructor Led or Instructor Led Online course that provides participants with in-depth training on the configuration and monitoring of advanced SD-Security functions in the Versa Networks portfolio. The course provides participates with an understanding of the Versa Networks Software Defined Security features and functions that are part of the Versa Operating System, and the methods of configuring, managing, and monitoring the security services through the VOS CLI, Versa Director, and Versa Analytics.
During this course you will:
- Configure and monitor Stateful Firewall functions
- Configure and monitor Next Generation Firewall functions, including application identification, URL filtering and IP reputation filtering
- Configure and monitor Unified Threat Management functions, including anti-virus, SSL inspection, decryption, and proxy functions including the generation, import, and use of security certificates
- Learn how to configure and deploy custom application types, IP filtering objects, and URL Filtering objects
- Learn how to configure and deploy Captive Portal functions and user/group authentication with LDAP and Active Directory integration
- Learn how Versa Secure SD-WAN can be integrated with third party solutions using REST API for configuration and monitoring of network events and logs
- Learn how to configure and manage security packages to maintain up-to-date security signatures
This course is based on VOS 20.2.
9 Seats Available
Register Your Interest
The class is fully booked. Please enter your email address to express your interest. If any seat is available, we will send an email.
- Subject: Versa Advanced Security (V-ASEC)
- Starting: Monday, January 25, 2021
- Ending: Thursday, January 28, 2021
- Duration: 4 Days
- Location: Instructor-led Online
- Region: NORAM
- Time Zone: PST
- Available Seats: 9
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, January 21, 2021