The Versa API Fundamentals self-paced course provides an introduction to REST API technology and how Versa Networks uses API technology to exchange information with management components and 3rd party systems.
The course content is presented in step-by-step video format that resembles and instructor-led course, with voice-over narration of the concepts in the course.
- Overview of API technology
- Versa Networks implementation of REST API
- REST API Provisioning and Monitoring
- API Troubleshooting
Engineers who are new to Versa Networks; Engineers and architects who configure, deploy, and manage Versa Networks SD-WAN and use API functions for management integration.
Course subscription validity : 1 Year
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Understanding of Versa SD-WAN components and their construct
- Basic understanding of tunneling (IPsec/MPLS) tunneling concepts
- Basic understanding of Versa Networks headend components
Additionally, it is recommended that participants complete the Versa Essentials online training course, although this is not required.