Versa Essential CourseFoundational course introduction to Versa Secure SD-WAN solutions.
About the course:This is an introductory course about the Versa solution. The course is divided into ten modules, Module-I through VI will take you through the basics of WAN solutions, its implementations, and challenges. Module-VII though X will focus on Versa solutions, building blocks and a couple of quick walkthroughs to show you the power of Versa Director and Analytics platform. At the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of Versa Secure SD-Wan solution and its components and prepare you for advanced level courses.
Course ObjectivesIn this course, you will learn about:
- Current WAN and its implementations
- Concepts about Overlays and Underlays
- Key concepts about branch security and direct Internet access [DIA] challenges
- Versa solution components and their roles
Course structureTotal 10 modules Every module delivers the key concepts using simple animations and videos.
Intended AudienceThis course is intended for:
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with Versa Secure SD-WAN solution
- Network administrators