The Versa Policy Basics course is designed to introduce you to the component that is at the center of the Versa Operating System’s ability to identify and manage traffic: The policy engine.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the components of a traffic policy and rule;
- Identify which processes can use policy to identify traffic;
- Describe the actions that can be taken on traffic based on the policy and the function that is implementing the policy;
- Describe the structure of the following policy types:
- – Stateful and Next Generation Firewall Policy;
- – Decryption Policy;
- – Class of Service Policy; and
- – SD-WAN (Application Management and Steering) Policy
Time to complete all topics: Approximately 35 minutes.
Once you complete the lessons you will be required to pass a knowledge assessment. After you pass the assessment you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
0% Complete 0/4 Steps