The Versa SASE Essentials course is an on-demand, self-paced course that provides an overview of Secure Access Service Edge, or SASE, and its architecture and characteristics. The course also explains the connectivity models available to end users and how they can seamlessly transition and benefit from SD-WAN to SASE. Additionally, the course details the key evaluation criteria for choosing a SASE vendor.
- At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
Obtain an overview of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
- Describe a typical SASE platform and its characteristics.
- Describe the technology, building blocks, and core capabilities of Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN).
- Explain Versa Secure SD-WAN solution and components.
- List the various security services and connectivity models available for a SASE architecture.
- Identify the real-time options available for SASE deployment.
- Describe the key considerations and the process of transitioning from SD-WAN to SASE.
- Explain how ease of scalability and security combined with simplicity make Versa SASE the ideal digital transformation solution.
- Identify the key evaluation criteria for choosing a SASE vendor.