The Versa SD-WAN Basics course is designed to introduce you to the fundamentals of Secure SD-WAN and how Versa Networks builds and manages the Secure SD-WAN.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe an overlay and underlay network
- Describe the Versa Networks headend components and their roles in the Secure SD-WAN
- Describe the behavior of full mesh and hub-and-spoke network topologies
- Describe the role of the control plane, and how Versa Networks implements the control plane
- Explain the importance of securing the control plane, and describe how Versa Networks secures the SD-WAN control plane
Once you complete the lessons you will be required to pass a knowledge assessment. After you pass the assessment you will be awarded a certificate of completion.