The Versa Networks Onboarding Specialist 2021 (VOBS) is a self-paced, online-delivered course that provides information on the different SD-WAN Topologies, Templates that are there in the Versa SD-WAN platform and the different Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) methods that can be used to activate a device. The course teaches about the different types of sites which could be there in a typical deployment, and how to gather information and configure different templates available in Versa SD-WAN, create Device Groups and Devices, and then onboard devices using the main provisioning and onboarding methods.
The course content is presented in step-by-step video format that resembles and instructor-led course, with voice-over narration of the concepts in the course.
- Overview of SD-WAN Overlay topologies
- Site Types and requirement gathering
- Use of the various Templates and how to configure them
- Deploying devices using the different appliance onboarding methods
Engineers who are new to Versa Networks; Engineers and architects who configure, deploy, and manage Versa Networks SD-WAN.
Course subscription validity : 1 Year
PART-I : SDWAN Topologies & Site Types
PART-II : Templates
PART -III : Device Creation
PART -IV : Global ZTP
PART – V: URL ZTP
PART – VI: Script Based ZTP
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Understanding of Versa SD-WAN components and their construct
- Basic understanding of tunnelling (IPsec/MPLS) tunnelling concepts
- Basic understanding of Versa Networks headend components
Additionally, it is recommended that participants complete the Versa Essentials online training course, although this is not required.