The Versa Advanced Services 20.2 course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the Versa Networks Software Defined Security services that are part of the Versa Operating System (VOS™), and the methods of configuring, managing, and monitoring Secure SD-WAN services through Versa Director and Versa Analytics.
The course puts these concepts into practice with step-by-step, hands-on lab exercises which allow participants to gain conceptual and practical knowledge and skills in the configuration, deployment, administration, and monitoring of the Versa Secure SD-WAN services.
This course is based on VOS 20.2.
- Describe Class of Service features, functions, and role in the network;
- Configure Class of Service, CoS Profiles, queuing and scheduling functions;
- Describe how SD-WAN policy can be used to manage network traffic;
- Configure SD-WAN policy and traffic steering;
- Describe how Versa Networks implements SLA monitoring of transport links;
- Configure and verify SLA probe configuration and SLA monitoring policies and profiles;
- Describe the security services available in the Versa Operating System;
- Configure basic security services and rules.
At the end of this course you will be asked to take a course assessment exam. Upon passing the assessment exam you will be awarded a Course Completion certificate.
Lab Guides (lab access not included):
Lab – Traffic Steering and SLA